DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hiya from Western Maryland

ThreeGs

Reactions
I bought a P3S on CraigsList in early April. I had been looking into them for quite some time but had not pulled the trigger. I justified it with the understanding that if I wasn't finding it as rewarding as I imagined I could easily turn around and re-sell the package at the Dayton Hamvention a month later in mid May.
I kept it.
I very much enjoyed the limited flight time that I was getting and then it went on vacation with me.
I needed something a little better. I decided at the end of September that I would sell my P3S with many of the accessories I had (I was keeping an extra battery and other misc little items) and get a P3A. Lightbridge was the main reason I wanted to upgrade. I wound up closing the sale to a friend of a friend the day before the Mavic was announced. When the check cleared later that week I put my order in.
Portability when traveling was what sold me.
I am REALLY looking forward to the Mavic's arrival!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi from central Maryland! (Northern AA County)

Started with a P2 after seeing the video of the drone capturing footage inside a fireworks display. Love my P3P, but it's so cumbersome to haul around. Looking forward to being able to take the Mavic with me just about everywhere.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi from central Maryland! (Northern AA County)
Northern AA? Where do you fly? BWI is on top of you and the expanded DC circle is to your south. I'll say you need a portable drone with the commuting you must need to do. ;)

Northern AA? Where do you fly? BWI is on top of you and the expanded DC circle is to your south. I'll say you need a portable drone with the commuting you must need to do. ;)
Wherever I can! My P3 limits me to 180 ft at my house due to BWI, but I have family and friends on the other side of town by the water that is outside the radius.

I do want to head out towards your way sometime, though. Gotta be no shortage of great places in Western MD.

Wherever I can! My P3 limits me to 180 ft at my house due to BWI, but I have family and friends on the other side of town by the water that is outside the radius.

I do want to head out towards your way sometime, though. Gotta be no shortage of great places in Western MD.

The airports do get less frequent out here. Drop me a line and we'll go exploring. I have my go-to field and I just shot Sideling Hill for the first time and would like to re-visit.

Welcome to our new forum ThreeGs and Morgon .
You guy's fly safe :)

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121