DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hobbyists

Welcome to the forum.

You could check Meetup for any groups in your area. Here in NJ, I follow a couple, one of which is very active. They also have facebook pages.

I'm not aware of any magazines. Magazines in general seem to be waning.

Reactions: SeaPig
Welcome, friend. I'm afraid magazines are going to be seriously lacking in up to date info considering they are printed at the least 30 days previous to when they're in your hand. Plus, its such an antiquated media at this point in 2023.

First and foremost, I recommend THIS SITE and an ability to know how to search for answers you need. It's all right here. +1

Second, I would recommend following DJI groups on Reddit (FB is useless) and maybe the actual DJI Forums.

Any way you approach it, the info you want is ONLINE.

Good luck and I expect to see you here asking questions! :)

Reactions: mereflyer
Social Media is the best for sure. A quick Facebook search will get you connected with people in your area. Search something like “Massachusetts Drone” and see what pops up.

Check YouTube type your town and the word drone in the search bar see what comes up. Might find other users videos in the area. Leave them a comment or send them a message. I’ve met a bunch of local drone operators in my area and places I’ve traveled that way.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair