DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Hoghton Bottoms through the Hoghton Tower Viaduct.

Paul Iddon

Reactions
This is a spectacular section of the River Darwen, where a picturesque sandstone gorge leads to a tumbling weir and the 108-foot (33 m) high Hoghton Bottoms Viaduct towers above. The weir sits at the top of the sandstone gorge - the only feature of its type in the Ribble Catchment - and it is crossed by the Hoghton Tower Viaduct. The weir is a famous local landmark and is easily accessible thanks to a public footpath running alongside the river.

Paul.

You've certainly got this editing lark 'off pat' haven't you Paul! That clip, again, is so good to watch. Not too long nor too short, just the right length to hold my interest. Well flown.

• Love
Reactions: Paul Iddon
You've certainly got this editing lark 'off pat' haven't you Paul! That clip, again, is so good to watch. Not too long nor too short, just the right length to hold my interest. Well flown.
Much appreciated m8, it took a bit of thinking through but worked out after a while.

Paul.

Another stunning vid. Were you actually flying through those small branches or using your telephoto lens for that? Again, thanks for posting!

• Love
Reactions: Paul Iddon
I was flying at x1 for the majority of this, I think I went x2 zoom once over the water looking straight at the weir, and once looking downwards at the water.

Paul.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej