DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola desde México lindo y querido!!!!

Piagui

Reactions
Hi guys, I´ve flying around my new magic pro, real close to me. don´t want to loose it like a few other birds in the past. I am based in Guadalajara, Jalisco. Mexico. which is at a 1,500 OSL.
(By the way I'm close to tequila Jalisco. where all (legal) tequilas is made. So cheers!!!!)
I can´t believe how smooth the videos shoot with the Mavic are!
When I start to fly drones... "Many, many, many many moons ago! I had to assemble like a million parts, then do a lot of soldering, then calibrating. and after many, many days of long hours start testing with a huge knot in my throat. I can´t believe how easy is to fly now, compared to those days!.

I am working on getting real familiar with the return home options. depending where I am flying. I keep forgetting to adjust the RTH altitude and then need to cancel it once it it commig back!!!! adjust for the correct altitude and recall the RTH.

Anyway there is a lot to learn to master this new incredible bird!

I am sure, I will be needing advise here and there. hope to count on all of you!

Wish you all good flights, good rush of adrenaline, and a safe return to you of your birds!

Best Regards!
Manuel

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada