DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from Argentina!

Reactions
My name is Patrick and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My first drone, a DJI Mavic PRO 2, was a ''engagement present'' from my fiancee and my first flight was during our honey moon in Turks and Caikos, yes the big boy had to bring his new toy haha.
I love photography in general, so discovering aerial photography is mind blowing for me. So I flight for fun and I hope to be part of this great comunity

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Thanks! I already post some questions regarding having problems with the new firmware. Actually I can't flight my drone cause of that....any advice is more than welcome.

Thanks! I already post some questions regarding having problems with the new firmware. Actually I can't flight my drone cause of that....any advice is more than welcome.
Start a thread in this section stating just what issues your having. Mavic 2 Pro

Reactions: Argentum-Volantes
Welcome to the forum! :)

My name is Patrick and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. My first drone, a DJI Mavic PRO 2, was a ''engagement present'' from my fiancee and my first flight was during our honey moon in Turks and Caikos, yes the big boy had to bring his new toy haha.
I love photography in general, so discovering aerial photography is mind blowing for me. So I flight for fun and I hope to be part of this great comunity
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Congrats on your engagement. Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser