DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hola from Baja, Mexico

Hello from the Crossroads of America BajaAir2s.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hola! Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and happy flying! 👋🏾

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

First trip to Mulege was in 1963...quite a few changes. The airport is longer and wider, there is a highway now and the old white territorial prison that was open during the day for workers because there was no way to escape is long gone but it's still a wonderful DJI_0244 (2).JPG place to visit. flying my Spark at an airport 😇

First trip to Mulege was in 1963...quite a few changes. The airport is longer and wider, there is a highway now and the old white territorial prison that was open during the day for workers because there was no way to escape is long gone but it's still a wonderful View attachment 138878 place to visit. flying my Spark at an airport 😇
Look me up when you get here! btw, the prison is now a museum of sorts. I came to Mulege for a vacation, 11 years ago, never left. :)

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11