DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Kracka

Reactions
Hello from the STL, MO area. As an outdoor and photography enthusiast been wanting a drone for many years and finally feel ready to spoil myself. Considering the Air2s fly more combo. On the fence if I should opt for the smart controller package or the standard controller and utilize my Pixel 5 or an old S9. Any suggestions/experience would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to building relationships with other enthusiasts local and beyond. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Klay

Hello from the STL, MO area. As an outdoor and photography enthusiast been wanting a drone for many years and finally feel ready to spoil myself. Considering the Air2s fly more combo. On the fence if I should opt for the smart controller package or the standard controller and utilize my Pixel 5 or an old S9. Any suggestions/experience would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to building relationships with other enthusiasts local and beyond. Have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Klay
The Air 2S is a fantastic choice for your drone.

Your phone is always going to be negotiating Extreme Heat and Cold and Wet Weather so take that into consideration if you decide to go with the Ipad or phone , where as if you thinking about going into the storms as we do , The SC and Tripple Tek is going to be a really nice options and offer a quick start up , with no cable issues or weather shut downs.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your AIR 2S in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Klay
Hola and welcome to the forum, I had been using my IPhone 11 and IPad mini 4 until they started heating up and dimming the screens. After weeks of research, I decided on the Tripltek Pro and so far, I'm very happy with it.
Good luck with whichever you decide, Happy flying!

Klay

Klay
Welcome from Long Island New York. Have a ? blast! Flysafe. Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU