DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Home lock Course lock

raven swe

Reactions
Does the Mavic 2 have course lock and home lock, for the life of me I cant find it, watched vids but can only find info on this for Mavic 1 and Phantom, hit the remote icon in the app, up pops intelligent modes, scroll across but no home or course lock options showing, is it yet to be included in an update or am I missing something

Neither are features on the Mavic 2.

That's a shame - 'course lock' is a really useful feature, turning the Mavic into a camera dolly!

Reactions: conchman and AeroJ
That's a shame - 'course lock' is a really useful feature, turning the Mavic into a camera dolly!
It’s more than a shame it's a disgrace . These 2 very Important features should have been automatically included on the Mavic 2. I think these features are more important than the obstacle avoidance feature(Not that I want to lose obstacle avoidance in all directions)

My Phantom 4 has course and home lock... I've flown it for over two years and have never used the features. I haven't missed it at all on my M2 Zoom. But, it seems it would be trivial to add. Perhaps in the future.

Not only is course/home lock missing for normal flight, so is waypoint.
They are available for hyperlapse.

It’s more than a shame it's a disgrace . These 2 very Important features should have been automatically included on the Mavic 2. I think these features are more important than the obstacle avoidance feature(Not that I want to lose obstacle avoidance in all directions)
Dam straight I want a Pro @ so very bad But will stick with my trusty old MP until all the missing modes are back sucks and no good reason!!

It's still there in a way. Use waypoints. It functions even better at the task imho. Just set two points and use the custom free heading. Happy flying!

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest