DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Honored to be here

thanks for having me y'all.

a very avid thrill seeker till i got some bad news about my health( i do not want to disclose for personal reasons).
now i just love to see the world from an aerial view, fast paced and satisfying.

glad to be a part of this community.
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Hello from the Crossroads of America projectilesam

Aerial views of the world are cool. No matter where.

Peace be with you pilot. ☮️

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

i just love to see the world from an aerial view, fast paced and satisfying.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

From your description, I think you will probably want to fly the fast First Person View (FPV) style drones…

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

thanks for having me y'all.

a very avid thrill seeker till i got some bad news about my health( i do not want to disclose for personal reasons).
now i just love to see the world from an aerial view, fast paced and satisfying.

glad to be a part of this community.
Welcome from Detroit.

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all the drone hobbyist well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929