DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope everyone is staying safe this holiday

Thanks for the lecture.

I'll watch out for London Bobbies next time I fly.

Reactions: rickw
Or the Mounties :p

Sorry it came across as a Lecture. Was not intended as such. Have a good holiday season, and stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caszjam21
Not quite true, in the UK you can fly FPV (i.e. closed in the googles) as long as you have a competent observer.

You can even fly legally FPV at up to 1000' 300 metres by a courtesy of a CAA exception, gained by FPV UK, again as long as you have a competent observer who can see VLOS the drone.

Not a very good ad? Meme? It's all negative. "Legal Responsibility", "Failure", "Criminal Prosecution"... Who wants to look at that? Maybe tell us the good stuff, and less of the, "Just wait till your father gets home, cr@p"...

Or the Mounties :p

Sorry it came across as a Lecture. Was not intended as such. Have a good holiday season, and stay safe.
Maybe a little harsh reaction on my part. Suffice to say that the people on this forum are not likely to be the ones that need to see that -- much better at point of purchase.

BTW, Mounties are only in the Canadian provinces that don't have their own police forces. Go west, young man. Or the Maritimes.

OK guys, flame was well deserved. The meme was something that was just posted to spark a conversation about your local rules, as we are all from different parts of the world. Lessoned learned. Please forgive my ignorance.

Reactions: Caszjam21 and rickw
Not a very good ad? Meme? It's all negative. "Legal Responsibility", "Failure", "Criminal Prosecution"... Who wants to look at that? Maybe tell us the good stuff, and less of the, "Just wait till your father gets home, cr@p"...

You are correct. There is plenty of "good stuff" posted already though. I didn't want it to seem like we have to stick to a script in our discussions. Only thing this post did accomplish was a strong response from some.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo