DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope it's ok to share this cool video here....

Not gonna lie, I had "dreams" that my Mavic 2 Air would be able to follow me like this!! But, it's still a great drone!! This video is shot with a racing drone, and is amazing skills on both "pilots".

Simply amazing! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Not gonna lie, I had "dreams" that my Mavic 2 Air would be able to follow me like this!! But, it's still a great drone!! This video is shot with a racing drone, and is amazing skills on both "pilots".

: Wow! Absolutely! Thanks for posting. This clip is mesmerising on so many levels. The rider, the trails, the video quality, the lighting and exposures, the speed and the drone piloting, the comms to the drone and its stability plus a great choice of tracking music! Very nice. ??

Simply amazing. Makes me want to take up mountain biking. Very cool. Watching this video got my heart racing lol.
Happy Friday to all!

Gotta admit, I thought I'd be doing video like this before I got my first drone. Instant reality check!! I do not have the chops for this kind of flying. So, I enjoy my M2Z and cruise around like the old dude I am and stand in awe of the Hot Rodders. Fantastic Video!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio