DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope this isn't a repeat

Why spend time with something like this app when you can fly the real thing? I would prefer to spend the money on my Mavic and fly it rather then a rainy day app.

Edit: Btw, a much better option would be to buy the litchi app if you don't already own it. It will enhance what you can do with your aircraft.

I figured it would be good flying practice and a competitive game too.
I'm sure there aren't too many Mavic competitions out there. Right?

Thanks it looks interesting. I am going to check it out.
I had rain this weekend and it was bad for flying. This could enhance my skills during the off time.

Rob

Not sure it works that way @Robbyg. The way I read it, you are actually flying your MP, you just see this AR world through the camera on your screen(?).

From their site: "Launch your drone into the air, at your local official arena, your backyard or wherever you fly your drone, and experience a whole new level of entertainment.

Watch your screen to view the new augmented world around your drone, follow the path to victory while collecting coins and avoiding dangerous obstacles."

Which tells me you best be in some wide open area. If you're seeing this app on the screen, you're not see obstacles along the AR path. Unless I'm misunderstanding it. Which I tend to do at times... :confused:

Just tried it, you do need to fly as far as I can tell. Had props off as I was inside and nothing happened. Tried to follow the path but no go. Not prepared to 'fly' following a track on my iPad and not looking at the Mavic. Need lots of space I think!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada