DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horizontal Mapping

Berderg

Reactions
Hello, I have recently gotten into doing aerial mapping and loving that I can do this top-down mapping of places. My question is does anyone know how to do horizontal mapping. I know that like DJI Mavic 2 has the horizontal panorama. But I am looking for one that can use more photos to create this image.

If this doesn’t make sense, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello, I have recently gotten into doing aerial mapping and loving that I can do this top-down mapping of places. My question is does anyone know how to do horizontal mapping. I know that like DJI Mavic 2 has the horizontal panorama. But I am looking for one that can use more photos to create this image.

If this doesn’t make sense, please let me know.

Thanks!
How do you do the top down mapping?

I want to try this. I'm lucky a saw your post. I downloaded DJI pilot. I have a Mavic 3. So does this DJI pilot do everything, so you don't need to run DJI fly. Have you ever tried the Oblique mode? Thanks.

I want to try this. I'm lucky a saw your post. I downloaded DJI pilot. I have a Mavic 3. So does this DJI pilot do everything, so you don't need to run DJI fly. Have you ever tried the Oblique mode? Thanks.
So since the software doesn't have the Mavic series drones in it you just need to input the camera information. Then draw a map of what you want to map out. I used WebODM for stitching all the images together

Reactions: shb
I connected with fly, ended it, and then ran pilot, but it said no connection. So I just emailed DJI to see if the Mavic 3 works with pilot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ