DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 How can I see all the data from my recording?

Buel

Reactions
Hi all,

I just had a close call with getting home as I nearly ran out of battery, I have played the video on VLC player with subs enabled but this doesn't give me the data that I saw on my screen of mny battery level, etc.
Is there a way of retrieving this data from the recording or are you only able to do this with screen recording software?

I just had a close call with getting home as I nearly ran out of battery, I have played the video on VLC player with subs enabled but this doesn't give me the data that I saw on my screen of mny battery level, etc.
Is there a way of retrieving this data from the recording or are you only able to do this with screen recording software?
Hi Buel,
download this for free:
cheers Paul

Reactions: CvCow
Hmmm....having a few issues in using this to see the data on a video file whilst watching it?

I just do screen recordings and if not needed or one I want to keep
i delete it.

Reactions: Thomas B
Every time you fly, the Air 2 keeps a very detailed flight log of all sorts of metrics, but this is all kept separately from the recorded video footage. The MediaInfo that Jack linked to won't show that data from the flight log, but you can install an app like AirDataUAV to see them. Make an account and it can upload those flight logs to their servers and you can see it on the website on your computer, but the mobile app is pretty capable in itself.
I'm sure there are other apps and services like this, but this is the one that I've been using, it works pretty well and is fairly robust even for the free tier.
Hope this helps!

Great, thanks for that. OK, I have my Airdata account set up and have synced with my DJI so have all my data. Now, the big question is, is there a way to superimpose that data to the videos I took?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123