Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Commercial Drone Pilots Seek and Find New Customers

aerialnorthwest

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
aerialnorthwest.com
Many commercial drone pilots are in need of a bit of boost to help generate new flight clients. I wrote the following article to share a number of precepts and strategies we use to help you fortify your earnings by finding and engaging with new prospects.

Link: DRONE MBA: 10 Ways for Drone Pilots to Find New Customers

I hope you find resource useful for your drone service business operation! T ❤️

Nice article! In the past I ran a tech startup which had a successful exit. I point out to people that having a good idea and hiring smart people is a great start to a business, but is nowhere near enough.

You have made it clear that being an expert drone pilot and a good video editor is nowhere near enough. You have to be just as good at today’s channels of marketing and selling your services to have a successful drone business. This comes down to more work than many are willing to invest and skills that are beyond that of many expert drone pilots and videographers.

Thank you for the response Joel and happy Monday!

Investing in your brand and aerial expertise can lead to greater success in any industry or professional business endeavor. Just because someone can make excellent spaghetti sauce does not mean they have what it takes to open an Italian restaurant - it requires much more than just a great recipe.

To increase the probability of profitability, drone operators need to combine their skills with effective business strategy. Without understanding the importance of competitive advantage, it is impossible to achieve it in their market sector. Those who are willing to learn and apply business strategy in line with their drone operational skills will become the leading-edge operators of tomorrow, with the greatest competitive advantage. ;-) T

Reactions: TrabSeyn
Jeff! I'm so happy you find the article relevant and useful! All the very best! ;-) Much gratitude, Tony

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000