DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I download video directly from my mavic2 to my iPad?

You should be able to do this through DJI go. There should be a download button when looking at the videos (through the app) that are on the drone. Don't have it in front of me, but that is how I remember doing it.

It's under the camera settings and is an arrow . It takes you to all you have taken and you touch on what you want and it shows downloading. Now all this has to be done with the drone still powered up.
I will if I want one on my pad do it after I land but have done it it with the bird in a hover in front of me burning battery down .

Both

Hi,
Get a lightning/SD card reader, apple sell one for £29.

Plug the dongle in the iPad and add the card form the Mavic via the adapter, an import screen shows from the photos app to allow the import of all photos and video from the card. It works great for both my M2P and my DSLR..
Hope that helps.
Martin

Reactions: tfrank48
Hi,
Get a lightning/SD card reader, apple sell one for £29.

Plug the dongle in the iPad and add the card form the Mavic via the adapter, an import screen shows from the photos app to allow the import of all photos and video from the card. It works great for both my M2P and my DSLR..
Hope that helps.
Martin
Use it all the time ... quick and painless!

If you have plenty of storage on your iPad it should finish . Not sure what thats about.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121