DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I get DJI Fly to save photos to android's inbuilt gallery?

Pebblebuoy

Reactions
Hi, I have a DJI mini 2. As of a couple of updates a go to DJI Fly, DJI Fly no longer saves photos to my inbuilt Android photos app while flying the drone. Rather now I have to go into DJI Fly after the flight and manually transfer the photos over. Is there any way I can get the photos to automatically save to my android in built gallery like previously?

Hi, I have a DJI mini 2. As of a couple of updates a go to DJI Fly, DJI Fly no longer saves photos to my inbuilt Android photos app while flying the drone. Rather now I have to go into DJI Fly after the flight and manually transfer the photos over. Is there any way I can get the photos to automatically save to my android in built gallery like previously?
Hi Pebblebuoy! Did you find solution to this? I am new to drones but after 3 weeks i can say that ive progressed well with flying, taking pics/video and using DJI to edit BUT i am confused as hell when it comes to were my photo/video files end up and how i am suppose to move them around!!! It makes no sense to me at all. Do i want to upload or download? Do i want to save to the mavic app or to the phone or insert third option here. I keep ending up editing the low res video which i dont know why its even saving this at all! Any chance you could write me an idiots guide to this specific problem? Ive tried searching youtube videos but to no avail. I guess for most people it is common sense!
Cheers!

Hi Simon,

I have found, for the transfer of HiRes photos, that you should be able to transfer photos to your inbuilt gallery by clicking album (bottom left) when you first open the DJI Fly app. Then click the select option, choose the photos you want, and then click the button at the bottom middle of the screen to save photos in your inbuilt gallery app.

To save HiRes videos, I believe you have to use quick transfer (see here
) if you're not taking your microsd card out and exporting them manually
Hi Pebblebuoy! Did you find solution to this? I am new to drones but after 3 weeks i can say that ive progressed well with flying, taking pics/video and using DJI to edit BUT i am confused as hell when it comes to were my photo/video files end up and how i am suppose to move them around!!! It makes no sense to me at all. Do i want to upload or download? Do i want to save to the mavic app or to the phone or insert third option here. I keep ending up editing the low res video which i dont know why its even saving this at all! Any chance you could write me an idiots guide to this specific problem? Ive tried searching youtube videos but to no avail. I guess for most people it is common sense!
Cheers!

Reactions: Faster
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S