DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOW DO I KNOW WHERE TO POST MY QUESTION?

Standuptommy

Reactions
I've just started using this form although I've been a member for quite some time. Every time I post I get a flag saying It's been moved and I'm in the wrong area for my question. How do I know where to post? I look at the topics and I don't find one that works for my quesiton so I end up posting in "GENERAL" Please let me know. Tom

lol - me too. It is really up to the admin who likes or doesn't like you. I've posted in Air 2 forums for an Air 2 / Smart Controller question and was chastised for posting there and not in software or some such. Go figure.

I don't know which of your posts have been moved but looking through your posting history almost all your posts are specific to the Mavic 2 drone and are in the Mavic 2 forum section which I'd say is the correct place for them and general wouldn't be. Your post about poor service from DJI has remained in the general forum which again I'd say is correct for that since it's not specific to any aspect of the drone. As a starting point for posting I'd look at the specific forum sections and even if there's not one exactly matching your needs they're more likely to be suited to what you want to post.

However I wouldn't worry if your post gets moved as it's certainly not punishment or because you're not liked by admin staff, it's to your benefit to assist in getting a useful response to your thread. Specific forum sections are less busy so your topic still stay on the first page for longer and there will be more people with experience reading your thread while threads in general will move down quicker and with a mix of readers you may not get the attention of someone who can assist. I do think there's more threads needing moved as there's a few on the first page of general which are clearly drone specific but it's up admin/moderators.

Reactions: okw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhgrogan