DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I remain logged in to the dji fly app even after closing?

mavicmod

Reactions
I went to an area without cell reception and when I tried to enter the app i wasnt able to log into my account obviously. This then only allowed me to fly up to 50m away which was incredibly annoying. Is there a way where i can just stsy logged in so that i dont run into those error messages

Have you checked the app to see if any "remain logged in" option is ticked?
I do not remember if I did that but normally I do not have to log in when I open the App but very occasionally I do have to log in. In those instances I have not worked out what logged me out.

Weird. You login with DJI account the first time with the Fly app then never need to login again unless you logout. I fly 90% of the time with my tablet w/o any internet connection and never have to login

Reactions: dawgpilot and Yaros
Have you checked the app to see if any "remain logged in" option is ticked?
I do not remember if I did that but normally I do not have to log in when I open the App but very occasionally I do have to log in. In those instances I have not worked out what logged me out.
There isn't a box that i can see to keep me logged in.

Weird. You login with DJI account the first time with the Fly app then never need to login again unless you logout. I fly 90% of the time with my tablet w/o any internet connection and never have to login
Thats interesting. Everytime i close out the app I have to log in again. Did dji release a new apk or something?

Thats interesting. Everytime i close out the app I have to log in again.
Do other Apps on the phone keep you logged in when you close those Apps?
If not I would try removing and reinstalling the App.
If so then could it be a phone setting rather than a FLY App setting?

Last edited:
Thats interesting. Everytime i close out the app I have to log in again. Did dji release a new apk or something?

Do other Apps on the phone keep you logged in when you close those Apps?
If not I would try removing the app and reinstal it.
If so then could it be a phone setting rather than a FLY App setting?
Yes apps like youtube and the like all keep me logged in even after closing out the app. What setting should i change?

Yes apps like youtube and the like all keep me logged in even after closing out the app. What setting should i change?
No idea, I was asking a question but since other Apps are unaffected it's probably not a phone setting.

Last edited:
No idea, I was asking a question but since other Apps are unaffected it probably not a phone setting.
Reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, and it seems the problem is fixed now. Im still logged in even with wifi and mobile data turned off and after closing the app. No longer need to log in every time

Reinstalled the app, restarted my phone, and it seems the problem is fixed now. Im still logged in even with wifi and mobile data turned off and after closing the app. No longer need to log in every time
Current version of DJI Fly apk is 1.5.10 but I have no issues with older versions either.

I went to an area without cell reception and when I tried to enter the app i wasnt able to log into my account obviously. This then only allowed me to fly up to 50m away which was incredibly annoying. Is there a way where i can just stsy logged in so that i dont run into those error messages
I took my drone on holiday to Croatia with me. Out in the wilderness, I set up my ipad, and got this account not logged in message. No network available to enable me to log in. It really sucked. I could only fly a few meters. The views and weather were amazing, and I couldn't film it. I suspect it was down to uploading an update before going on holiday.
I've not had this problem before in 2 years of flying.

Reactions: karlblessing

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun