DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Do I save Waypoint Missions

TOMWOLVES

Reactions
Hello fellow flyers, Is it possible to save multi Waypoint missions using DJI4 GO APP? and if so, how do you title each mission so that you know which mission it is you want to fly? Forgive me if this is posted someplace else. I searched and could not come up with what I wanted. You all have a great day, and thanks for the help and advice you may give!

Many people on this forum have found the Litchi app a great tool to pre-plan missions by setting waypoints and points of interest. You can pre-plan your missions on your computer at www.flylitchi.com/hub. You need to create an account with an email and password, and also purchase the Litchi app for about $25.00. I have found the app and mission hub to be totally worth it. I pre-planned a flight today from over a large marina. I planned it on the desktop, saved it, opened it up in my Litchi app on my Asus Zenpad 10 and saved it there. Then when I drove to the site, I opened the mission, and let her fly.. It was a 4+ minute flight at 15mph and it executed flawlessly without me touching the sticks. It even landed itself on the helipad when it was finished with the mission.

Another vote for Litchi. The Go 4 app can’t compare when it comes to waypoint missions. Much better control of the camera too.

When I first got my MP, Litchi was frequently mentioned in discussions, but I assumed it was too complicated or perhaps something of a hack that I didn’t want to try. Neither was true and it’s worth the price for just waypoints.

Mike

Mike, so true that the Go 4 app can't compare with Litchi when it comes to waypoint missions. I was talking to a friend of mine who is considering purchasing the MP and I showed him a recent mission that I created and flawlessly ran on Litchi. He was amazed at the capabilities of both the Litchi app and its control of the MP. I hesitated for a couple of months because I did not want to spend about $25 on the Litchi app. But it worth many times that when it comes to the ability to create a mission at home or in the field and run it in auto pilot.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty