DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do I take a photo every 2 seconds on a MPP?

jimlips

Reactions
Please don't tell me this has been covered somewhere else. I've spent literally the last 25 minutes searching through 10 pages that contain "timelapse", and NONE of them describe how to do it. Most of the matches are someone's video of them doing it.

I even searched on Youtube, and again, they give you a direction like "click on the 2-second option", but they don't say WHERE or how to get there.

Help?

I want to take a night shot of traffic, so need to take a photo every 2 seconds. I've learned you have to use .JPG mode to take a shot every two seconds. I just can't find any option anywhere in the GO4 app where it will take photos at timed intervals.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply, DanMan32.

However, I still haven't found anything. Here are all the items available on the icon you mentioned:

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

I tried sliding the "Auto Sync HD Photo" one over, but that didn't seem to do anything.

A little more direction, please?

Download litchi and pay the $. It does interval photos on the MPP. Great primary app for control too.

Please don't tell me this has been covered somewhere else. I've spent literally the last 25 minutes searching through 10 pages that contain "timelapse", and NONE of them describe how to do it. Most of the matches are someone's video of them doing it.

I even searched on Youtube, and again, they give you a direction like "click on the 2-second option", but they don't say WHERE or how to get there.

Help?

I want to take a night shot of traffic, so need to take a photo every 2 seconds. I've learned you have to use .JPG mode to take a shot every two seconds. I just can't find any option anywhere in the GO4 app where it will take photos at timed intervals.

Thanks in advance.

Should be clear now..

Raw: 10 Second min

JPEG 2 second min

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 12.47.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 12.47.13 AM.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain
Coal

Reactions: novi81
Thanks for the quick reply, DanMan32.

However, I still haven't found anything. Here are all the items available on the icon you mentioned:

View attachment 88245View attachment 88246View attachment 88247View attachment 88248

I tried sliding the "Auto Sync HD Photo" one over, but that didn't seem to do anything.

A little more direction, please?
Seems from your screen shots that you are in video mode ... switch over to still photo then you will have the settings there in the same menus.

Got it! The second menu option, one with the picture of a camera. The options available under there are dependent on what camera mode you are in: video or photo.

In your screenshot, you're probably in video mode. Once in Photo mode, you'll see options like Photo where you can select single shot, HDR, burst mode, interval, pano.

Reactions: novi81 and jimlips
Thanks everyone, that was the key! Someone had to tell me the options change when you go to "photo" mode. It seems obvious now, but I just did not think of that. Thanks, Slup & DanMan32! I'll try it tonight.

Thanks everyone, that was the key! Someone had to tell me the options change when you go to "photo" mode. It seems obvious now, but I just did not think of that. Thanks, Slup & DanMan32! I'll try it tonight.
If it's any consolation, I didn't know the options change until I fought with it myself trying to help you.

Reactions: jimlips
Timed shot and interval timer are different actions. One waits for the time then shoots, the other takes the photo every X seconds.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters