DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you Activate Enterprise Refresh Basic 1 Year

NorthEastJohn

Reactions
I just received my new 3T from Advexture. Powered on and updated firmware, entered my account, but can't seem to get any confirmation that refresh is activated. See some threads mention a blue card that should be with the drone? I have two blue cards for Terra trial, but nothing for basic Enterprise refresh.

Update: Just received confirmation from DJI. Enterprise refresh auto registers within 48 hours of activation. Powered on Controller and activation also updates.

Last edited:
I just received my new 3T from Advexture. Powered on and updated firmware, entered my account, but can't seem to get any confirmation that refresh is activated. See some threads mention a blue card that should be with the drone? I have two blue cards for Terra trial, but nothing for basic Enterprise refresh.

Update: Just received confirmation from DJI. Enterprise refresh auto registers within 48 hours of activation. Powered on Controller and activation also updates.
I got an email from DJI with sn info and a link to check.

Just put your SN in and it will give coverage period. I haven't even got my AC yet!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS