DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How Do You Clear the Crystalsky Cache Of Just Video & Photos

MadDogDan

Reactions
It seems the Crystalsky records all video and photos that you view regardless if you have a Micro SD card inserted or not. When I use my cell phone as a monitor I can set the cache to erase the first 50% when it is full. On the Crystalsky when you bring up the cache it says if you erase/empty it parts of some resident programs will be erased as well.

Any way to empty the Crystalsky cache of just photos and videos?

It seems the Crystalsky records all video and photos that you view regardless if you have a Micro SD card inserted or not. When I use my cell phone as a monitor I can set the cache to erase the first 50% when it is full. On the Crystalsky when you bring up the cache it says if you erase/empty it parts of some resident programs will be erased as well.

Any way to empty the Crystalsky cache of just photos and videos?

Yes you can move/copy or delete these files to and SD card.

This is not my video.

Reactions: struijs
Yes you can move/copy or delete these files to and SD card.

This is not my video.

I understand how to transfer video and stills to an SD card. The problem I am having is emptying the cache. The CS itself records everything your MP camera captures. When the cache is full you can empty it however when you try to do an erase the screen says all data “including data settings” will be erased. Does that means settings like those you have set up for your camera or specific flight settings will be erased?

I understand how to transfer video and stills to an SD card. The problem I am having is emptying the cache. The CS itself records everything your MP camera captures. When the cache is full you can empty it however when you try to do an erase the screen says all data “including data settings” will be erased. Does that means settings like those you have set up for your camera or specific flight settings will be erased?

Just go to the files. Press the ... right on the top. The rest speaks for itself. You can delete file by file. And also go to other folders (picture cache or video for example).

Peter

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest