DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you get rid of blank Home screens?

RolandW

Reactions
I have four empty Home screens, and I'm constantly having to scroll back to the only one that I actually use. I've searched for an Android solution, but it appears that none of the methods works with Moverio. Thanks.

I don't think you can eliminate the screens. Best thing to do is to move the apps the main (center screen) than it will always boot to that screen. That is what I did, works great!

I don't think you can eliminate the screens. Best thing to do is to move the apps the main (center screen) than it will always boot to that screen. That is what I did, works great!
Thank you. My apps are all on the left-most screen. Is that not the main one?

Hello again, I'm pretty new to the Moverio's, just got mine a couple of days ago. I believe the center screen is the main screen. I think there are 5 screens as I can shift screens in both directions after booting up. The guy I got them from had the DJI GO app setup on a different screen and once I figured out how to move the icons to the center screen life is good. I'm sure someone with more experience will pop in with more advice.

I hope someone will fix the map being on the wrong side or out of the box or what ever is wrong with it. Oh well still love the BT-300's. Incredible display!

~Bill

Hello again, I'm pretty new to the Moverio's, just got mine a couple of days ago. I believe the center screen is the main screen. I think there are 5 screens as I can shift screens in both directions after booting up. The guy I got them from had the DJI GO app setup on a different screen and once I figured out how to move the icons to the center screen life is good. I'm sure someone with more experience will pop in with more advice.

I hope someone will fix the map being on the wrong side or out of the box or what ever is wrong with it. Oh well still love the BT-300's. Incredible display!

~Bill
Ah, that must be what I've been doing wrong: I was assuming that the first screen on the left would be the default one. I will try moving everything to the center one. Thanks so much!

I moved everything to the center screen (of five) and when I rebooted it defaulted to that screen. Thanks again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf