DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you make your awesome shots look really great ?

mljoy

Reactions
Hello to all drone-enthusiasts,

I have a question for you.
How do you edit the great photos you took with your drone to make them look really great?
Which programs do you use for improvement ?

Any feedback very much appreciated.

cheers

Shoot Multiple Exposures using AEB Mode. Shoot either 3 shot AEB or 5 Shot.

Then combine those shots into one using Aurora HDR. Adjust settings to make images look stellar!

Reactions: Former Member
How do you edit the great photos you took with your drone to make them look really great?
It helps to start with a great photograph and that means considering lighting and exposure when you are flying.
There's a lot you can do in Photoshop but putting lipstick on a pig usually doesn't make a great image out of a bad photo.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
thanks to all of your replies so far.
(I wonder how you made the pig stand still while the drone took the photo;))
Anyway - are there any basics you apply to your photo to make it look much better ? And if yes which software are you using ?

Actually I want to focus on taking these special ontime shots. Thats´s already more than enough I can manage in my spare time. I don´t want to spend additional time in learning any complex photo-software to make my photo look better.

Well the long and the short of it is the shots that you see that really stand out are all post processed. They make post processing software for a reason. To correct levels of exposure, contrast, color tones, hue, saturation , to remove aberrations , crop , straighten, retouch.

Reactions: Former Member
Thanks for your answer.
Looks like a complex task to make the single shots look great.
Is there any simple recipe to apply to raw-photos to be used with which software ?
Any recommendation very much appreciated.

See Post #2 above. Its not so complex after you develop a work flow that you can stick to. It almost becomes second nature.
I need to come backto this one.
This workflow which steps would it include using your software ? Do you apply a basic workflow to all of your photos ? E.g. Increase contrast by plus 3 , lower contrast by 2. those kind of basics I believe are done by the „Air Magic“ application probably with some kind of smart conditional logic behind the scene.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000