DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How goes it ?!?! Newb here both to MavicPilots and 1st drone. Here in sunny California

NoBuzzKill

Premium Pilot
Reactions
More specifically: Nor Cal SF & Cazadero to be exact
New first time drone owner/pilot. Mavic Air 2 + Goggles. I've had it a couple of weeks now and am pleasantly impressed and really enjoying it. I look forward to getting more comfortable with its abilities and seeing what I can do with it. There are some killer views around here that will be great to capture. I've not been able to connect or use the goggles yet, hopefully soon.
Please feel free to share any advice, info on accessories, services or whatever could be helpful.

Also, This isn't exactly my first drone. I purchased a pair of drones a couple of years back via crowd source (Kudrone) which have never functioned, but I can't get myself to just drop em in the trash.
Bonus points for anyone with the knows of a software/pilot app which could either be compatible or with a firmware load on the Kudrone so I don't have to landfill em.

Never heard of it but someone in our sister site might can help you if no one here. can Just join there like you did here and ask.
/https://dronepilots.community/
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution.

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

Th
e MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in No Cal! Suggestions: Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under less than ideal conditions.

We have over 100,000 members worldwide--including many in Sonoma County--to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
h
ttps://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22