DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I turn off my Mavic Pro 2 .

How I turn off my Mavic Pro 2 Did my first flight but can turn off the controller but not the drone. Lights still on the drone.
Welcome to the forum. Thumbswayup It should be the same as the controller. Short Press then Long press.

Welcome to the forum but do yourself a favor and RTM,
watch some YouTube videos to learn more before you
have a mishap . Not criticizing just looks like you need to.
Would really hate to see you lose your investment. ?

welcome to the forum,its the same way as you turned it on quick press, press and hold it an easy technique just takes a little practise

Welcome to the forum. Yes, what others are saying about button press and learning as much as you can before flight. There is plenty of information here and in the manual and videos. Wish you well.

Short Click and 2nd long click, like what was mention above. All DJI products you will come across power on and off that way.

Welcome to the forum but do yourself a favor and RTM,
watch some YouTube videos to learn more before you
have a mishap . Not criticizing just looks like you need to.
Would really hate to see you lose your investment. ?

RTM? Surely you don’t suggest he return his drone just because he didn’t understand the process?

Reactions: Wild Wayne
RTM? Surely you don’t suggest he return his drone just because he didn’t understand the process?

facepalm.gif

RTM

Read The Manual

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
On the Mavic pro 2, both the drone and the controller are one short press and then one long press however only having this drone for a week and a half now I can tell you that I had trouble with my timing (short press too short, long press no effect) at first even after reading the manual and I could not turn either off as well but once you get it right a couple times in a row your good to go.

WDK

Or RTFM: Read the FULL manual.
Is the only reason I do not edit that the way some mean it I find inappropriate posted to new members. Thank you Dan.?

Did you try short press followed by long press on the power button?
Helps to read the whole thread not just quote the op.
Has been covered several times.?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU