DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How long to receive my official FAA part 107 license after passing test?

billem16

Reactions
I passed my part 107 exam in early March. I did the necessary steps afterwards - IACRA online application, enter my exam ID, etc... It gave me a temporary license that I was able to print... but when will my "official license" come in the mail? It has been a while, so curious how long it took other people to get theirs? Thanks

It took about a month for me to get the plastic in the mail. That was during the temporary shutdown period back in 2018~2019.

Reactions: rwkopf
That's what I remember, but with this virus situation, no way to know. You use your paperwork in the meanwhile to prove your qualification. Congrats!

Reactions: NG Wildman
I passed my part 107 exam in early March. I did the necessary steps afterwards - IACRA online application, enter my exam ID, etc... It gave me a temporary license that I was able to print... but when will my "official license" come in the mail? It has been a while, so curious how long it took other people to get theirs? Thanks
As of today, 4/16/20200, the FAA is processing applications that were submitted on March 4th, 2020 so it can’t be that long till it’s being processed

You can check the FAA’s website for this information.

52E0E36A-9222-49A2-987E-C5D19B319B0D.jpeg
Once the airman certificate has been issued you will see the status in IACRA update with your certificate # and then it takes maybe another week to get the hard copy mailed to you.

ok cool thanks guys, just wanted to make sure i didn't miss a step or something... not exactly the easiest process haha

I just got mine 2 weeks ago - about 7 weeks from submission.

Are there testing centers open? I am studying and would like to take the exam before I forget the details.

Are there testing centers open? I am studying and would like to take the exam before I forget the details.
PSI is closing their testing centers. See this article.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000