DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how long You had to wait before receive ur Mavic?

GIANNITRAIN

Reactions
Ciao for everybody,

Can you write how long you was waiting before to receive at home you Mavic ? And where did you buy ?

This should be an interesting statistic for whom like me have to choose where to buy and how long time wait for the drone.

Giova.

I ordered the Mavic only directly from DJI on 9/28. I received it on 10/25.

T
I ordered the Mavic only directly from DJI on 9/28. I received it on 10/25.
The web site of DJI is in USA ?I ask you this because I m from Italy but I have a friend in Detroit can buy for me and in this way I ll save the VAT...In the B&h store works in this way but unfortunatly they do not have at the moment . I will meet this my friend in the first days of Febr.

DJI ships worldwide. There is a huge backlog right now, so you likely won't get one soon unless you're lucky enough to find one in person somewhere like an Apple store.

4 weeks before I found one at an Apple store and now plan to cancel. Somebody else can have my place in line.

Still waiting lol. I continually search YouTube for more videos and insider tips on the Mavic. I was initially impatient but I've calmed down a bit. It'll come when it comes.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: peros550 and burtg
Ciao for everybody,

Can you write how long you was waiting before to receive at home you Mavic ? And where did you buy ?

This should be an interesting statistic for whom like me have to choose where to buy and how long time wait for the drone.

Giova.
Today place my order from Apple Store will receive 03 Jan 2017

Attachments

• IMG_2995.PNG
    IMG_2995.PNG
    227.7 KB · Views: 79
Order 9/28 at about 0430 Eastern. Arrived 11/15. Ordered directly from the DJI website.

from MUltirotorheli .ca i order mine the 23 oct and dont receve yet !!!!

UPDFATE : 11 NOV 2016 : FIRST LOT - SHIPPING - FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER 2016

WE ARE PRE ORDERING SECOND LOT - EST SHIPPING END OF DEC . 2016

ordered on 10/3 from Adorama - still waiting. DJI direct is your best bet, or NewEgg if you are looking for a retailer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike