DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many are getting DJI Care Refresh with their M2P?

Did you buy DJI Care Refresh with M2P?

• Yes but regret getting it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get coverage through my credit card extended coverage plan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wco81

Reactions
Curious about what percentage of forum members are getting it.

Does the higher prices of the newer products make it more or less of a value to get?

It's my first "proper" drone and since I'll definitely be putting some miles on it in potentially less than ideal conditions figured it might be better to have a little extra cover while I work out what the limits are. No regrets, even though I don't generally go for external warranties, etc. because the odds should level out in your favour. Once that expires though, I'll just be relying on my regular photography equipment and liability insurance policy for any mishaps, etc.

I got refresh and refresh+.
Latter gives you an extra year, one extra refresh and extends warranty for the entire total refresh period.
Besides, they were discounting it 10%.

Reactions: Pauloboyo
I had iRefresh on my Air, wasn’t going to bother with the M2P until I started watching that 48 hour countdown go by [emoji23][emoji23] needles to say I went for it in the end, the pressure was to much to handle

Reactions: Aumoe
Hmm, wasn't familiar with that kind of insurance, otherwise I would have put it up as a choice in the poll.

should have done a little research first State farm has been talked about plenty here on the forum

should have done a little research first State farm has been talked about plenty here on the forum

In my experience, most "homeowner's" type insurane policies will cover things like camera gear and drones within reason, although it's worth checking if they have any specific requirements and (as normal for insurance) what is and is not covered by the policy. Sometimes you have to declare additional items like that up front, provide serial numbers, etc., but even if you do it's usually pretty straightfoward to get them added to the cover.

Homeowners generally only covers loss from fire theft and the like and liability though my umbrella policy doesn't cover drone liability..State Farm is a bargain!Not available in Massachusetts.All risk camera insurance is about $1.30/$100/year.I've been searching for similar on drone but found nothing yet.Just a guess but if I were State Farm I'd stop doing that $ 60 deal.

Why would you stop doing a 60 dollar deal. if Thousands of drone owners have it and they pay out 5 or 10 claims their making good money, just like most all insurance, they take in more then they pay out. Unless of course you have CA fire Insurance:( Prayers for those in the fire zone.

Reactions: carlrbrugger
I totally got it- it's like Apple Care... and I'm a complete n00b with drones, and I live in a pretty heavily wooded area in Portland, OR- almost inevitable that I will crash it at some point!

I'm not going to bother - I fly over water too much. If I lose it it's most likely gone for good.

I have State Farm insurance on my drones. I don't trust DJI any further than I could throw them so I'd never consider getting Care Refresh anyway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas