DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how many charges do you have on your batteries?what is flight time?

droneuser

Reactions
I am wondering how many chargers do you have on your batteries? also do you notice any shorter flight time with those batteries?

There is a YouTube video out there (sorry I don't have the link, search for Mavic Batteries on YouTube and you'll find it) where they compare the flight time of a brand new battery with a battery that has gone through 100+ charge cycles.

The battery that had over 100 charge cycles did have SLIGHTLY shorter flight time than the new battery. Very slightly. Less than a 2 minute difference if I remember correctly.

There is a YouTube video out there (sorry I don't have the link, search for Mavic Batteries on YouTube and you'll find it) where they compare the flight time of a brand new battery with a battery that has gone through 100+ charge cycles.

The battery that had over 100 charge cycles did have SLIGHTLY shorter flight time than the new battery. Very slightly. Less than a 2 minute difference if I remember correctly.

really wow that's good! thanks for the info I will look for that video

Battery 1-54
2-56
3-45
4-100
5-119
They all fly close to same times.

i have three with around 96 charges i get around 15min of mixed flying but i have started to replace them 100 charges is about the end of good life in them..

Have one with 96 charges, one with 85 and 3rd is new with 12 and still get full flight times, but given that not all flights are from full to exhausted battery, that is you only use half a batt and recharge when get home, then the true battery count off full charge/discharges is only about 75 to 80% of the batterys charge counter.
This is due to a battery that has been used for just five minutes of flight or even used when checking Mavic settings at home or upgrading then recharging to top up will trigger a charge count even though the battery has not really been used for a flight of any substantial time or duration.

I am wondering how many chargers do you have on your batteries? also do you notice any shorter flight time with those batteries?

You can check the health of your batteries through your GO app. You can see the mah/voltage on each cell.
I keep a log on each battery so I can tell when something goes awry.
BTW, I have close to 90+ charges on 2, and 26 in the third with no difference in flight times. ( not enough to notice).

Reactions: ksmusa
I have one battery that’s dead with less than 50 charges. Updates etc. won’t fix the issue. I use it to charge my phone now. I am thankful for the smart batteries. It can save you a lot of grief.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121