DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many miles/km has your drone flown in total?

Chris Rees

Reactions
Now that the Mini 2 has been out for around a year, just curious as to how many miles and how many hours has your drone flown in total? Mine is a paltry 216 miles, so not too far really. I'm quite sure many of you will put me to shame here
😜

• Haha
Reactions: db4476
I was going to ask the same thing !!
I was waiting for someone to notice that.... I clipped a tree and the drone spun around and lost a few feet altitude but recovered nicely. Imagine my surprise when it logged such a high speed, which I'm confident it never did achieve. Perhaps it's a new MM2 speed record? Lolz

Cheers!

I was waiting for someone to notice that.... I clipped a tree and the drone spun around and lost a few feet altitude but recovered nicely. Imagine my surprise when it logged such a high speed, which I'm confident it never did achieve. Perhaps it's a new MM2 speed record? Lolz

Cheers!
Not necessarily, Airdata record different drones models you own. The records that show in the main pages can belong to any drone you own.

Now that the Mini 2 has been out for around a year, just curious as to how many miles and how many hours has your drone flown in total? Mine is a paltry 216 miles, so not too far really. I'm quite sure many of you will put me to shame here
😜
My MM - zero. A replacement for a crashed Mini and not seen a day / hour of flight.

My Air2 does the heavy lifting. Up around 200+ flying hours. Not sure of distance total. My longest flight in total distance (not one way out and back to test capabilities) has been maybe .5 - 1 mile total flying around. Most of my flights are close by where I t.o and land - so no super distances needed. I do a lot of hovering / positioning for pics & vids; so that chews up battery life pretty quick.

Not necessarily, Airdata record different drones models you own. The records that show in the main pages can belong to any drone you own.
That account is solely MM2.

Reactions: zeusfl
I fly 2 aircraft, the Mavic Pro and Mavic Enterprise Dual, these combined figures are a total of 547 flights taking 157hrs 16mins and travelled 14,754,198ft or 2794.3 miles since my first flight on the 21st July 2017, currently at level 46. Top distance on a single battery was 47,916ft, top speed was 46.1mph and top altitude was 1266.4ft, how sad, I really should get a job.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada