DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How many satellites for me mode ??

Duse

Reactions
got the mavc the 2 day ago when i try out follow me I had 14 sats but it says not enough sats.How many do you need?

It's possible it could see that many but still not good enough lock to be safe e.g. some near horizon. Try another day.
tried 2 days,will try again today from differnt location Thanks

On your drone, where you insert the SD, you can choose RC or Wifi (wifi is for using the phone as a RC).

Is there a setting that I'm missing? Iv tried 3-4 times and always get the same notice "not enough satellites "
Not enough satellites on your mobile device, not on the aircraft. I.e. issue with the device you're using.

Yes AP mode is enabled

That’s probably why. The drone may have a bunch of satellites but if your phone does not have a position then follow me won’t work. Try it without your phone being in airplane mode.

That’s probably why. The drone may have a bunch of satellites but if your phone does not have a position then follow me won’t work. Try it without your phone being in airplane mode.

Always fly with airplane mode (cache map before) and no issue

I think also that for intelligent fly you have to be at min 10m

Did you also try active track ? Same problem ?

Just did a 30k run (round trip)at a different location.Same thing except the set meter ht was green but sat was red.AP mode was off.
Active track works as it should.

On your drone, where you insert the SD, you can choose RC or Wifi (wifi is for using the phone as a RC).
Never new it was there.Just took a look at that,it was on RC,will do another flight with wifi

Heres the latest ,,,in wifi aircraft wont connect,put back to RC and aircraft connects

Got it ,Here's what I did
Turn GPS on or off - Apple iPad Air 2
  1. From the home screen, tap Settings.
  2. Tap Privacy.
  3. Tap the Location Services switch to turn GPS on or off.
  4. The GPS status is now changed. Note: When GPS is enabled, a list of applications that access the feature is displayed. Tap any item in the list to change its GPS access.
With that said when I did it I had no image transmission,shut everything down and restarted still same NIT.Shut location services down on IPAD and started back up and we are good to go:D

Reactions: Sew
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian