DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How much willpower do you have?

Rchawks

Reactions
Received my Mavic Air 2 this afternoon, I think I'll wait until the weekend (or until my birthday to open) How long did you wait after receiving?
1) Opened the box before it touched the floor
2) Within 1 hr of receiving
3) 1 day
4) 1 week
5) longer than one week, ( no one is going to make this choice)IMG_0593.jpg

Well i finally received mine today after a three and half week wait...

Will be opening this weekend for sure with the excellent weather as just dont seem to have the time currently!

Enjoy the drone

I had to wait almost 4 hours as I was out of town when mine was delivered. Spent that time getting insurance setup and opened it about 30 seconds after I got home. Didn't fly til the next day though as I was charging batteries.

I received mine today after it took Fedex 2 days to decide to pick up the signed signature door tag and deliver it. No worries though it was two days early from the projected delivery day. Still, I’ll have to wait two more days since it is a birthday present. In the mean time I’ll get it registered so I can fly it as soon as it’s opened and batteries are all charged up.

As soon as I got mine home from hobby shop, opened box, charged battery and remote, and was flying as soon as they were charged which I believe was within a couple hours. Has worked perfect since day one. Love this new version. Blows my original MA away by a mile.

I think I had to get in the house to cut the tape on the box..but it wasn't long after it hit the front porch.

I received mine today after it took Fedex 2 days to decide to pick up the signed signature door tag and deliver it. No worries though it was two days early from the projected delivery day. Still, I’ll have to wait two more days since it is a birthday present. In the mean time I’ll get it registered so I can fly it as soon as it’s opened and batteries are all charged up.
Don't forget about the time window for refresh insurance.

Today its been 7 days since mine arrived, still in the box. Ordered from Best Buy, not sure if Im keeping it, or put the grand back in the bank, cant make up my mind, GRRRR!

Reactions: Mel 08
Today its been 7 days since mine arrived, still in the box. Ordered from Best Buy, not sure if Im keeping it, or put the grand back in the bank, cant make up my mind, GRRRR!

Jeeze you sound like me! Wife said no to taking is back, got it yesterday at 1;30 PM Took it out of outer box a little while ago. I'm going to keep it, what the heck life is short and I'm tired of dealing with the wind (MM).

Reactions: Duke50
Jeeze you sound like me! Wife said no to taking is back, got it yesterday at 1;30 PM Took it out of outer box a little while ago. I'm going to keep it, what the heck life is short and I'm tired of dealing with the wind (MM).
Your right about that, life is short, get out an have fun! Like the old saying, you cant take it with ya, when ya go.

Opened, tested and registered in the shop. You have an abundance of patience waiting for your actual birthday.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov