DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to 360 aerial spherical photos for google maps / street views. Please help

djdaveq

Reactions
Hey men. I got the Mavic Pro 1. I’ve seen some pretty cool aerial spherical panoramas posted on Google Maps now and again. I was wondering if there’s anyone out there with some experience as to what is the streamlined process for doing this preferably completely within an iPad. I want to upload the nice spherical looking panoramas to Google maps. Not the weird planet looking panos but the nice one which looks similar to the way Google does the street views. My goal here is to create some nice looking Panoramic‘s which can be displayed nicely with mobile devices. I’m really trying to avoid downloading to my computer to edit Panos but I’m open to it if needed for it to be decent. I’m really not trying to sell these or anything just want to share. So I was hoping if somebody has experience doing this that they may share what applications they and the process they use and any other information that may be helpful to get me going. Thank you.

Hey men. I got the Mavic Pro 1. I’ve seen some pretty cool aerial spherical panoramas posted on Google Maps now and again. I was wondering if there’s anyone out there with some experience as to what is the streamlined process for doing this preferably completely within an iPad. I want to upload the nice spherical looking panoramas to Google maps. Not the weird planet looking panos but the nice one which looks similar to the way Google does the street views. My goal here is to create some nice looking Panoramic‘s which can be displayed nicely with mobile devices. I’m really trying to avoid downloading to my computer to edit Panos but I’m open to it if needed for it to be decent. I’m really not trying to sell these or anything just want to share. So I was hoping if somebody has experience doing this that they may share what applications they and the process they use and any other information that may be helpful to get me going. Thank you.
Most people just use the google street view app and use their phones camera.

You can download the original JPEGs from the drone to your phone and upload them to the street view app and google will stitch them for you.

360 panos don’t have a standard file type or 3D space that travels with them. Generally you have to have the service that is going to host them make the panos or its just gonna get all crumbed up in translation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas