DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to access M2P flight recorder?

bburnett15

Reactions
Can anyone tell me how to access the flight recorder on my M2Pro?
I had some DJI issues today.

DJI would not let me get more than about a 100’ radius from steeple. First time got a message that i had reached the limit of the permitted zone. Then i figured the zone was maybe off-center so i went around the other side and got the message before i had gotten very far. Then i constantly kept getting messages in a language i didnt understand as it tightened the zone it would let me fly! Then when i brought it in to land it wouldnt let me return to the area where i started! So i tried to manually land it at the original home point and while it wouldnt let me, i did get close. I warmed up in the car for a bit and the sunlight improved so i tried to just go straight up and take pictures from across the street, and come straight down. I went up but then my battery was low so i took a quick pic and brought it down- BUT IT WOULDNT LET ME LAND! I was like a blind man in a maze follwing the drone as i tried to find a safe spot to land it- eventually coming to rest partially on sidewalk and part in snowbank ( fortunately not ice!) i checked battery temps a few times and always above 20C (more like 25C)

On the attached photo, the yellow circle shows the area of FAA approval (plenty). The red circle shows the area DJI would not let the drone fly outside of. Wasted dayD01C0BBA-8B94-414B-9AB0-D905F11E3B21.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54