DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to cancel a pending order?

TobiasP

Reactions
Hello. Does anyone else than me find it troublesome canceling a pending order? I made a typo in my shipping address and being in contact with both the online chat support as the online store support (e-mail) I've come to realise that no one will help me update the incorrect address. Instead I've decided to cancel my order, fearing that it will ship out to an incorrect address. In the help section of how to canceling an order a refund / canceling button is mentioned. It's supposed to be in the My Orders section but I can't see any such button. Does anyone know how to cancel an order without getting help from DJI? I've tried to cancel the order through their chat support as the online store support but get the same treatment as when trying to get help correct my shipping address.

Sent from my E5823 using MavicPilots mobile app

Already emailed them, but did it quite recently... We'll see what happens.

What i've learned is you gotta keep doing it, I had my order reinstated from being cancelled and I had 2 people tell me I couldn't reinstate it and two people saying I could, I did get it reinstated and shipped. Bottom line is you just gotta bug them and keep bugging them and hope one of them gets it right.

Thanks Kestrel, I think you might be correct. I've been in contact with their, so called, support and being used to European standards it probably calls for other methods, nagging :)

Reactions: Kestrel
Need to update this one. Finally got to cancel my order. I think DJI are using their ace support team monitoring these chat sessions, to see if they can solve any complaint or issue that pops up. I posted a respons in another thread about problems with canceling an order and get refunded. I was after a short while, inside the same thread, contacted by 2 different customer support persons who wanted to help me. After gotten in contact with this support, my problem was solved in an hour or so. I just wish DJIs support worked like this all across the line. I don't think it has to do with lack of competence, rather lack of English skills.

Reactions: Kestrel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54