DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to create cinematic title in Premiere - easy Tutorial 2020

Luks

Reactions
Hello people,
here is my tutorial recently uploaded on Youtube, on how to create a cinematic title for our videos made with the drone !! :)
A quick and easy way ... let me know what you think and I recommend subscribe to my channel to not miss any updates by activating the bell.

Good flights
Luca ;)

Reactions: Peio64270
Hello people,
here is my tutorial recently uploaded on Youtube, on how to create a cinematic title for our videos made with the drone !! :)
A quick and easy way ... let me know what you think and I recommend subscribe to my channel to not miss any updates by activating the bell.

Good flights
Luca ;)
Excellent tutorial- I watched the entire film. Unfortunately, the Adobe Premiere Pro template was all in Italian. I know this Premiere Pro technique moderately well so I can figure out that you are setting key frames using Gaussian Blur, (blur to sharp to blur), Opacity (fade in and out), etc.

Reactions: Luks
Hello people,

Good flights
Luca ;)
Without zooming in to the areas of the screen you are working on, it's impossible to really see what you are doing. However, I get the general idea, as Dale explained above.

Reactions: Luks
Excellent tutorial- I watched the entire film. Unfortunately, the Adobe Premiere Pro template was all in Italian. I know this Premiere Pro technique moderately well so I can figure out that you are setting key frames using Gaussian Blur, (blur to sharp to blur), Opacity (fade in and out), etc.
Thanks a lot, yes exactly Gaussian blur and opacity :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000