DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HOW TO EDIT DRONE FOOTAGE from start to finish - A Beginners guide

Very educative video and a great resource for a beginner. Thank you for sharing.

Hi guys, I put together this tutorial. It's a complete walk through of my edition process including my export settings. It may be useful to some of you?

Thank you Ne
Hi guys, I put together this tutorial. It's a complete walk through of my edition process including my export settings. It may be useful to some of you?

Thank you Neil! This was very helpful indeed!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Thanks Flakey1977. I found it informative in a practical way.
Made me appreciate the effort required is greater than when you prepare your picnic basket with cucumber sandwiches when you attend the country opera house sited (couldn't pick up on its name though, was it Grand?) LOL......and together with your T-shirt logo, it reminded me of our Sydney Opera House. Now that would be a great subject to fly around, if it were permitted.
Appreciated mate, safe flying ...from Down Under.
Ps you need to fix that mannerism with the left hand (just sayin).

Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 9.30.04 am.png

Sorry, but did not find this useful at all.

Fair enough, but clearly others have. I'm pretty good with Premiere Pro and use it to edit my footage. I learned things - especially how to use LUT's. I can now investigate that more having been given a start. Also, the workflow is very similar to the way I work, and I learned a little more about exporting to social media - where my current efforts are destined for.

The key points about attention span of viewers, ideal length, how to choose music and clips plus the editing techniques are all relevant to whatever software package you choose, and always worth repeating.

Thanks Flakey1977. I found it informative in a practical way.
Made me appreciate the effort required is greater than when you prepare your picnic basket with cucumber sandwiches when you attend the country opera house sited (couldn't pick up on its name though, was it Grand?) LOL......and together with your T-shirt logo, it reminded me of our Sydney Opera House. Now that would be a great subject to fly around, if it were permitted.
Appreciated mate, safe flying ...from Down Under.
Ps you need to fix that mannerism with the left hand (just sayin).

View attachment 112214

My left hand does what it does, not much I can do about it I'm afraid! ;-) The Opera House was Glyndebourne, jealous, I lived in Aus for a a year and a half, beautiful country

Fair enough, but clearly others have. I'm pretty good with Premiere Pro and use it to edit my footage. I learned things - especially how to use LUT's. I can now investigate that more having been given a start. Also, the workflow is very similar to the way I work, and I learned a little more about exporting to social media - where my current efforts are destined for.

The key points about attention span of viewers, ideal length, how to choose music and clips plus the editing techniques are all relevant to whatever software package you choose, and always worth repeating.
Not everyone is going to take everything from every video but if someone learns something or gets an idea then it's job done. thanks my friend

Advised us not to make a long video, then makes a long video ?

Could use a bit of editing ?
I tried to keep it short but then realised I couldn't really leave any of it out so it ended up being a bit longer than I'd intended, thanks for watching

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580