DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to enhance your video by adding objects such as moon or clouds

BigglesPippa

Reactions
I am putting together a series of “bite-size” tutorials about video editing. The aim is to keep them short (approx 5 minutes), rather than half-hour in-depth tutorials. Quick tips if you like. This one covers how to place objects into your video and make them track the motion of the drone. If there are any topics you would particularly like to see let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoy it and find it useful.

I am putting together a series of “bite-size” tutorials about video editing. The aim is to keep them short (approx 5 minutes), rather than half-hour in-depth tutorials. Quick tips if you like. This one covers how to place objects into your video and make them track the motion of the drone. If there are any topics you would particularly like to see let me know in the comments. Hope you enjoy it and find it useful.
Thank you for giving my video editing tutorial a thumbs up. If that sort of content is of interest to you, consider subscribing to my channel so you can look through my older videos and get notified of future releases.

Happy flying
Stephen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harrisonford