DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

how to EV lock?

jacob mini

Reactions
I am a new Mavic mini user.
I have seen a lot of videos of how to make the best settings.
But I can't find out how to EV lock in auto setting. it seems like it has been removed or do I have to go in manual mode?
I appreciate help:)

@jacob mini at the bottom of the screen where you see the EV setting slider there should be on the right hand side an icon that says auto touch that and the EV should be locked
i am using an I |Pad ,not sure if the android app is the same

Reactions: jacob mini
@jacob mini right i have just done it on my Mini1
at the bottom left of the screen you will see EV above where it say +0.7 on your screen if you touch the EV then a slider will appear and you can adjust the EV to what you want
next to that you see auto touch that and the word pro will come up in place of auto
that locks the EV to your chosen setting and this prevents the camera hunting up and down as you turn into or away from the sun or other bright light
its really good for sunrise and sunset pics and video

Reactions: jacob mini
Bottom right. What does that setting do? I have changed it to all extremes and do not see any difference in the video being returned.

Bottom right. What does that setting do? I have changed it to all extremes and do not see any difference in the video being returned.
Bottom right, where there's a little camera shaped thing with "AUTO" or "PRO" written on it? That switches between auto mode and pro mode (aka manual mode). Unless you then proceed to change any of the settings manually after switching to pro mode you'll see no difference.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000