DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Export Stitched Panos from the OSMO Pocket?

MRomine

Reactions
How do you export stitched panos from your Osmo Pocket? I have shot both 180º and 3x3 panos and the Mimo app will stitch them together but how do I export them?

Also, does anyone know, is the Mimo app stitching panos from the JPG files or the DNG files?

How do you export stitched panos from your Osmo Pocket? I have shot both 180º and 3x3 panos and the Mimo app will stitch them together but how do I export them?

Also, does anyone know, is the Mimo app stitching panos from the JPG files or the DNG files?
This way works best for me but YMMV. Download the DJI Media Maker App from their website. On the Osmo Pocket SD card the photos are stored in a folder named 'Panorama' (with the photos relating to each panorama being stored in separate sub-folders). Copy the contents of this folder onto your computer. Open the app, drag each folder one-at-a-time into the window and select whether it's a 180° (1x4) or 360° (3X3) panorama. Click 'start' and the app will compile the photos and save the results as jpg files in the main Panorama folder. It sounds complicated but it's easy once you've done a few.

Reactions: MRomine
This way works best for me but YMMV. Download the DJI Media Maker App from their website. On the Osmo Pocket SD card the photos are stored in a folder named 'Panorama' (with the photos relating to each panorama being stored in separate sub-folders). Copy the contents of this folder onto your computer. Open the app, drag each folder one-at-a-time into the window and select whether it's a 180° (1x4) or 360° (3X3) panorama. Click 'start' and the app will compile the photos and save the results as jpg files in the main Panorama folder. It sounds complicated but it's easy once you've done a few.

Sounds like just what I need too bad it is Windows only. :(

I used the dji media app on my Apple Mac however it will only stitch 6 photos so your 180 would be fine but the 3x 3 it will only do first 6 leaving out bottom line ?

Reactions: MRomine
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent