DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to find manufacture date Mavic Air

The Airdata website will show you date of manufacture if you upload a flight log.
I haven't uploaded a flight log. I already sent my Mavic Air to DJI. I want to check all the info available on the replacement they said they would send me once I get it.

I haven't uploaded a flight log. I already sent my Mavic Air to DJI. I want to check all the info available on the replacement they said they would send me once I get it.

I realize that. Are you hoping to look up the manufacture date of the replacement before you receive it? If you want to look it up after you receive it then you can upload a flight log from it once you have it.

I realize that. Are you hoping to look up the manufacture date of the replacement before you receive it? If you want to look it up after you receive it then you can upload a flight log from it once you have it.

I will get the data when in receive it. Any way to query the drone without having to upload anything?

I will get the data when in receive it. Any way to query the drone without having to upload anything?

The OP stated that decoder did not work, although it seems to work for me.

DJI Manufacturing Date / Serial Decoder does not work.
Any other tips?

The information given isn't that useful. I'd like to be able to see flight time, number of flights and any other information available on the drone itself.
4766f1330047f6f982cf71f6dcce476e.jpg

cf0ece647fdf8b1f1bf5dfe85b0b21d9.jpg

I'd like to be able to see flight time, number of flights and any other information available on the drone itself.
As suggested in post #2, get an Airdata.com account and upload your logs there.
You'll find all the info you requested on their website.

The information given isn't that useful. I'd like to be able to see flight time, number of flights and any other information available on the drone itself.

OK - so the site is working perfectly. I don't understand how you think all the flight statistics are going be determined from an aircraft serial number.

Exactly. But, as I mentioned a few times in this thread, I have no logs to upload, I wouldn't anyway.
Both my P2V+ give info when I plug them into my computer. I am wanting to query the Mavic Air directly for it's info.

OK - so the site is working perfectly. I don't understand how you think all the flight statistics are going be determined from an aircraft serial number.

Serial number has little to do with it.
Can the onboard data with flight info be queried directly via the remote controller or perhaps some other method?
I live in a remote area with a little Internet so uploads are not possible.
I want to know if the DJI care refresh replacement drone is at least as good as the one I sent. I don't want to have to go through four or five cycles of sending back used drones every 15 days so they finally get it figured out to send me a new one. Did it with Apple and a few other companies over the years, it eventually works but takes patience, persistence and kindness.

Serial number has little to do with it.
Can the onboard data with flight info be queried directly via the remote controller or perhaps some other method?
I live in a remote area with a little Internet so uploads are not possible.
I want to know if the DJI care refresh replacement drone is at least as good as the one I sent. I don't want to have to go through four or five cycles of sending back used drones every 15 days so they finally get it figured out to send me a new one. Did it with Apple and a few other companies over the years, it eventually works but takes patience, persistence and kindness.
There is simply no way to find the information you seek my friend. When DJI sends you a replacement or sells you a refubrished product, it comes to you blank. No flight records (if there were any) are carried over from its previous life (if it had any). The serial number decoder page that was linked will atleast tell you when it was manufactured.

Reactions: Rayray and dgd3
There is simply no way to find the information you seek my friend. When DJI sends you a replacement or sells you a refubrished product, it comes to you blank. No flight records (if there were any) are carried over from its previous life (if it had any). The serial number decoder page that was linked will atleast tell you when it was manufactured.

Thanks for the clear answer.

...and it's not like you'd know anything about how it's going to perform with a serial number in the first place.
Use it, if it's satisfactory all is well, if it isn't then complain...

Reactions: dgd3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll