DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to fly indoors?

kodiak1120

Reactions
I thought tripod mode was for flying indoors. I tried tonight, but when I tried to tap the tripod mode button on the screen, it said "cannot enter intelligent flight modes in ATTI mode." I don't get it.

Tripod mode requires GPS, which is not available indoors. You are just relying on vision sensors. However flying indoors is an accident waiting to haooen

Reactions: sbooker
It will work in Opti mode. Make sure your downward vision sensors are on indoors. It only works up to around 30 feet or so.

Did you read the manual...? It says it right there very clearly that tripod mode works with P mode GPS only. Download the manual guys and read it.
Did you read the manual? Before coming off like a **** maybe you should take your own advice....

"Only use Tripod Mode where the GPS signal is strong OR LIGHT CONDITIONS ARE IDEAL FOR THE VISION SYSTEM"

Attachments

• IMG_2963.JPG
    IMG_2963.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 56
I thought tripod mode was for flying indoors. I tried tonight, but when I tried to tap the tripod mode button on the screen, it said "cannot enter intelligent flight modes in ATTI mode." I don't get it.
Actually, Tripod mode doesn't require GPS. Opti mode works just as well. I flew mine in the basement 3 times already. Just turn on all the lights first.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair