DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to lock Mavic Pro in atti mode?

hnr

Reactions
Hello Mavicpilots community!
Is it somehow possible to lock my Mavic pro in ATTI mode? Can it be done with drone-hacks? Can it be done using tinfoil? i cannot seem to find any conclusive info. All the info that i find on hacks that have worked seems very outdated (2017) and not working anymore.

I know this is not recomended to lock into ATTI but the reason i am asking this, is i work in a theater and i have a huge indoors space where i can practice tripod mode etc.
Gps reception in this building is really bad and so the drone keeps switching between GPS and ATTI.
Whenever that happens it kicks the drone out of tripod mode, it can get dangerous and its super annoying.

Any advice or suggestions please?

All the best
Henry

ATTI is one mode, tripod is another so they can't be both active at the same time.

You might be able to disable GPS but not sure whether tripod will stil work without it.

Tripod mode normally works both in atti mode and gps mode. the problem is when it finds signal and switches to gps, or loses signal at switches to atti, then it kicks out of tripod mode

HI everyone,
I am new to this chat and now starting flying my drone again.
I have a Mavic Pro and I would like to practice flying it in ATTI mode as I am undergoing my UAV certifcation and have to hove and fly patter in ATTI.

I do not seem to be able to download the older DJI Assistant. Any way I can get the older download as DJI Assistant 2 does not have this feature to amend the parameters.

Thank you all for reading

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada