DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to manually sync flights with autosync off on FLY app.

rafare

Reactions
I don't want to use autosync because it automatically deletes the DAT, which, in case of an falilure or a crash I really want to look at these logs. But I still enjoy looking my past flights on airdata, so how do I manually on FLY app, sync the flights with dji server?
Thanks

You need to make a backup of your dat files before enabling sync.

I use OneDrive for online storage and on Android, the OneSync app. It's configured to back up the entire DJI Fly app folder to OneDrive (one-way upload only).

Fly is configured not to sync by default. I get home, run Onesync to back everything up to OneDrive then run Fly and turn on sync. When it's finished, disable sync.

There are also apps that will copy files to an SD card on Android using an OTG adapter.

You need to make a backup of your dat files before enabling sync.

I use OneDrive for online storage and on Android, the OneSync app. It's configured to back up the entire DJI Fly app folder to OneDrive (one-way upload only).

Fly is configured not to sync by default. I get home, run Onesync to back everything up to OneDrive then run Fly and turn on sync. When it's finished, disable sync.

There are also apps that will copy files to an SD card on Android using an OTG adapter.
Yeah, I do the same on iPhone, but the question is, I can't find any way to manually sync the data, the only option I have is to turn autosync just for a brief moment to upload data and then turn it off again. That doesn't make much sense. I thought that there was another way but does not look like it does.

Reactions: Dronernator
Justn go to and click my logs then first tab is uploads then select file

Attachments

• 0E5D3C6E-41C8-496E-B184-6E1011C5C50C.png
    0E5D3C6E-41C8-496E-B184-6E1011C5C50C.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 34
Justn go to and click my logs then first tab is uploads then select file
Yeah, but you can link your dji account with the airdata, so it shows there automatically when you sync your flight with the dji account. Then you can see every flight you ever done.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji