DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to Optimize Your DJI Mavic Pro Gimbal Settings

Thanks for posting it Thumbswayup

Question?
*Why am I missing "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan Follow" option in my sub menu?
I'm on Android and FW .400 on the MP.
Is that option only on IOS Apple devices?
Or should I be in other flight mode (GPS/P Mode/Sport) to access this option?

Reactions: DronePilotOne
One thing I came across with the gimbal settings, I was doing the gimbal tilt wheel wrong. You have to roll it all the way to the left and right not just stop when the cal dot changes. It made my tilt wheel sensitivity real smooth and I can tilt up and down really slow now.

One thing I came across with the gimbal settings, I was doing the gimbal tilt wheel wrong. You have to roll it all the way to the left and right not just stop when the cal dot changes. It made my tilt wheel sensitivity real smooth and I can tilt up and down really slow now.

I don't follow you. Do'n you just roll it slowly onto and off the mark that you're trying to hit? I have my gimbal tilt set to hyper-slow and subsequently rarely roll the wheel all the way in either direction.

I don't follow you. Do'n you just roll it slowly onto and off the mark that you're trying to hit? I have my gimbal tilt set to hyper-slow and subsequently rarely roll the wheel all the way in either direction.

Yes you are correct but I was stopping as soon as it jumped to the the other side and not rolling it until it stopped and shaded the full area blue. I have the default settings but since I did this I can control speed by how fast I roll. Not saying anything new just that I was making a mistake in how I calibrated it the first few times and it was to sensitive.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair