HOW TO: Repair Mavic Pro remote controller Micro USB port

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
In this video, iRepairMD shows how to replace a damaged Micro USB port on a Mavic Pro remote controller:

A new OEM DJI Mavic Pro remote controller button board can be purchased from an authorized DJI dealer here on eBay.

I'm sure it is if you have the tools and the patience and used to going into electronics .
Just watch what you are doing and keep the video open for reference .
Thanks for posting singer I'm sure you just saved several some money .Thumbswayup

Don't underestimate our members here TD . They maybe smarter than you give credit .
I'm sure most would send it off to be fixed if they were not comfortable under taking a project .

And to save future damage you can use a cable with a magnetic fitting

Yes I agree! Using a magnetic cable is the way to go. Been using them for a long time. The other, not as popular thing to do, is use a reversible USB cable. Reduces the wear and tear on that tiny port.

Reactions: dirkclod and MaxHam
In this video, iRepairMD shows how to replace a damaged Micro USB port on a Mavic Pro remote controller:

A new OEM DJI Mavic Pro remote controller button board can be purchased from an authorized DJI dealer here on eBay.

Where can I send my Mavic Pro contoller to have you replace the charging port?

Do I need to send in my drone also even though the issue is the controller charge port?
Read in the link. Call and ask
DJI Drone Service Hotline

908 378 9192
Ive used them and highly recommend them as well as Admin here.
Steive is also a member @DDS .
Being I’ve just flagged him maybe he will log on and answer you here ?

Reactions: DDS

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore