DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How to reset remote Mavic 2

check the cable at the side is inserted and the phone conector is in properly

That don’t work try another cable.

i think he means he has never dropped the remote,at least thats how i understand him to mean
first off which port are you using to connect the RC to the screen device it is best to use the larger USB port at the bottom of the RC
the micro side port is quite easy to damage if you put the connector in the wrong way up ,so most of us only use it for charging the remote
if you do try the large USB at the bottom of the RC, just make sure that you unplug any cable from the micro side port first as this will stop in working if you leave it plugged in

i think he means he has never dropped the remote,at least thats how i understand him to mean
first off which port are you using to connect the RC to the screen device it is best to use the larger USB port at the bottom of the RC
the micro side port is quite easy to damage if you put the connector in the wrong way up ,so most of us only use it for charging the remote
if you do try the large USB at the bottom of the RC, just make sure that you unplug any cable from the micro side port first as this will stop in working if you leave it plugged in
I have tried, but it's the same

1584290882030.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada