Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

HOW TO RETURN A FOUND DJI DRONE TO ITS OWNER

Drone-Retriever

Reactions
Many people have asked how to return a drone that they find to its owner.
Below is how to do it!

Wayne (DJI Support)
2020年9月26日 GMT+87:48
Hi Bob,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We appreciate your time and effort in letting us know your concern. We would like to apologize for the delayed response.

As for your concern, yes we can check on our system the owner of the aircraft by using the serial number of the aircraft, if you found one, please kindly provide the information below.

• Serial Number:
• Complete Name:
• Phone Number:
• Email address:

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, so we could coordinate with the owner.

You may let us know if you need further assistance. We will be more than happy to help you with your concerns.

Thank you for choosing DJI products and have a wonderful day ahead of you.
Best Regards,
Wayne
DJI Technical Support

Last edited:

Richiebricker

Reactions
But will DJI contact me about my lost and or stolen Mavic Air? I put out a nice reward and cant believe somebody didnt turn it in

NH RE BROKER

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Many people have asked how to return a drone that they find to its owner.
Below is how to do it!

Wayne (DJI Support)
2020年9月26日 GMT+87:48
Hi Bob,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We appreciate your time and effort in letting us know your concern. We would like to apologize for the delayed response.

As for your concern, yes we can check on our system the owner of the aircraft by using the serial number of the aircraft, if you found one, please kindly provide the information below.

• Serial Number:
• Complete Name:
• Phone Number:
• Email address:

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon, so we could coordinate with the owner.

You may let us know if you need further assistance. We will be more than happy to help you with your concerns.

Thank you for choosing DJI products and have a wonderful day ahead of you.
Best Regards,
Wayne
DJI Technical Support
Bob, Hope all is well in LEB and greetings from the Lakes Region. That is very interesting info for future reference. I absolutely would love to be able to reunite a grieving drone owner with his/her drone! Again, good info.

Thomas B

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Bob, Hope all is well in LEB and greetings from the Lakes Region. That is very interesting info for future reference. I absolutely would love to be able to reunite a grieving drone owner with his/her drone! Again, good info.
Let us know if it works. In the past DJI would neither make contact with the owner nor give the drones’ finder that contact info due to privacy policy. Wonder if they deactivate it?
I personally have all my drones labeled on the bottom outside with my phone number and instructions to call if the drone is found.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedrorobinson